Pages

Tuesday 7 January 2014

CELTA, Singles, and UCAS

Eyup ducks! J

So, term two has started! Feels really odd being back, but I’m not complaining. After spending most of last month eating faaaaaar too many Christmas dinners, it is great to be back in the office living off of snacks ^_^
So, down to business. I’ve gotten around to submitting my essays for Individual Difference and Abnormality & Brain, Behaviour and Cognition. Took a good while for me to get my head around them but it all just sort of seemed to click when I started writing it all out. That’s the funny thing about psychology, if you overthink it, it just sort of stops making any sort of sense xD

Oh, before I forget! All the excitement of being a student at the University of Greenwich could still be yours! Applications really should be in by the 15th of January, especially if you’re looking to do one of our more popular courses such as Primary Education or Nursing.  If you have any questions about the application process, or even questions about what it is like to be a student here, the University of Greenwich website has a LiveChat service, and people on there are always happy to talk about their experiences, from application to student life.

As much as I complain about how quiet my holiday was, lots of exciting things did happen. I got my place confirmed for my Cambridge CELTA course, so I will be in Italy for the entirety of June teaching English. Literally buzzing about it, to be honest, as it’s something I’ve wanted to do for years! Four weeks in Rome teaching English, it’ll definitely be an experience!


Now for a completely shameless plug. As I’ve said in previous posts, I used to be in a choir back at home, the CBSO Young Voices. It turns out that once the music bug has got you, that’s it – and it still has. I’m going into a recording studio on the 8th of January to record my first single! So if you fancy having a listen/giggle at what that will turn out like, it is due for release on the 11th of February on iTunes/Amazon/Xbox music/some other contraptions that I don’t know how to work. (Y)


Anyways, that’s more than enough gloating for one blog post, I reckon. Now, back to earth with a bump – statistics coursework awaits!


Ciao for now xx

No comments:

Post a Comment